Tuesday, December 31, 2013

[Dear Diary] Good Bye 2013, Hello 2014

First of all, I want to thank God for another good year.
2013 is full of laugh, tears, joy, and sadness... mix of 'em.

Many unexpected things happened in 2013.
Yet, I still thank Him for every single thing.

Here's a highlight of my memories in 2013.

~●~●~●~●~●~

We had flood again this year.
I got a few books that accompany me during the disaster.

I even had a chance to pet a crab that I named Krabbie Pattie.
He passed away in less than 2 months.
Feel so depressed for a few weeks…


~●~●~●~●~●~

I took a photo of my most favorite figurine, Yukiko & Sephiroth.
Imagine… If I meet a living Sephiroth for real…
I would love to huggg him really tight… LOL


~●~●~●~●~●~

Happy Hizaki with gifts from Tetsuya~Kun.


~●~●~●~●~●~

My auntie let me pet her cutie for a few days.
Sleepy Cherry~Chan… (o^-^o)


And Hizaki went for a girl’s day out with Vio.
Vio belongs to Kirarashine, is a Volks YoSD Tanpopo.


~●~●~●~●~●~

Somehow... I really like fall season for certain reasons.
First time talking with him...
First time he touched my hair...
First time... of... everything between us ? XD

I hope we'll be together, forever~~
It's hard to find someone whom can truly understand me...
I won't let him go, hahaha~~~

Anyway… how sexy an Anubis can be ? ;D


And look who made home this month~~


Remind me to … *cough

~●~●~●~●~●~

Went to Manila, Philippines, for Cosplay Mania.
And bought a bear for Hizaki.
Named him… Jamie… eheheh~!


And I’m totally in love with my fallen angel~~


Soon, I will make a pre-wedding shoot for Aki & Raise~
Have to complete his babe first… (_ _|||)

~●~●~●~●~●~

 Decided to get this book for myself.
And my someone special drew this for me… (T_T)
So happy~~~


 Went to Singapore for doll meet & AFA again.
I had fun with Anis (Kirarashine) for sure~
Met Danny Choo & hunnie bunnie (see pic #3) :D


 ~●~●~●~●~●~

 I'm amazed with the fact this old deviation of mine...
... got DD ! My first DD... ever...

 [do click this link to see it]


I got more watchers & pageviews & favs since I got DD.
My God, thank you very much everyone !
It means a lot to me...

And, surprisingly I got this from my loved one in SG~!


~●~●~●~●~●~

And look~~~
Oh my dearest one... *happy tears*


 Even though I will close 2013 with such a heavy heart…
But I hope 2014 will be a brighter & better year for me.

2013 is still another good year with all the problems, hah !
Still thanking God for everything.

I'm still more than lucky for everything I have.
Learn to appreciate what I have.

~●~●~●~●~●~

 I know I will close 2013 without watching any concert.
I was watching L'Arc~en~Ciel in 2012.

 I passed Luna Sea & GLAY this year.
I'm still sad every time I remember it.

 But hopefully I can watch my favorite musician in 2014.
I don't mind if I have to fly to other country.
As long it's still reachable & reasonable [for my wallet lol]~


 I managed to watch LS live viewing~


 And maybe you won't see new dollies from me.
Since I want to focus with current members at home.

 Those hunky guys need special 'love'...
... or should I say... need more space at home...?
They 'eat up' all available space in my room.

 And… Here’s a narcissist me with Aki, hehehe~
We have matching shirt~ LOL


  Should get a matching shirt with Jade,
so the 3 of us can take pic together hohoho~!!

 With my cutey baby, Hizaki~


Should have matching shirt with Ryuujin or Eiji & Koji as well~
Love lovee my triplet Yeon-Ho very muuuch~
 

And the girls will make sashimi from my flesh,
if I don't pay any attention to them, hahaha~~~

Anyway… A selfie of Yoshie with her loved one, Sei.
Sei is a Souldoll Chiron, owned by Anis.


~●~●~●~●~●~

And... Wishes for 2014 :

~Become someone better in everything,
~Become a better employee,
~Work even more harder [more money lolll],
~Upgrade my photography skill,
~Get new camera lens,
~Going to overseas,
~Visit new country,
~Watch my favorite musician's concert,
~More care with my dollies,
~Last but not least, more love the one that treasure me~♡


Thank you for 2013~
And let's welcome 2014~~

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away

You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium

Cut me down
But it's you who'll have further to fall
Ghost town and haunted love

Raise your voice
Sticks and stones may break my bones
I'm talking loud not saying much

Stone-hard, machine gun
Firing at the ones who run
Stone-hard as bulletproof glass



ミ Vienni ミ

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Lovely Vienni~~~ and Hizaki and all the gorgeous hunks and pretty ladies and adorable little ones! I hope this new year will be an even better year for you! I'm really happy to be your friend! You've been awesome and I feel so bad Tetsuya and I always cant get to meet you (plus I'm so shy too!). I hope you will continue to be friends with me, and Hizaki with Tetsuya! Only thing is, Tetsuya wants Hizaki to slow down expanding her teddy bear collection hahaha!

    Lots of hugssss and love from all of us at Cafe Galileo <33333333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year, Dearest Galileo & all of your cuties & handsomies~!! ヾ(^∇^)ー♪ I hope we will meet soon~~ O(≧∇≦)O Hizaki won't stop because she knows Tetsuya will chase and beat her score !

      *glomp tackle you* ♡(*^^)^*)♡

      Delete